Nishinomiya International School
Nishinomiya International School (hereinafter referred to as the School")
recognizes the purpose and importance of protecting personal information
in accordance with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information"
Article 1 (Provision of Personal Information)
1. The School may request that you provide us with your name, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information unique to you (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") when you use the School's services.
2. Customers may voluntarily decide whether or not to provide Personal Information. However, please understand that some services may not be available if the customer does not provide personal information.
Article 2 (Collection of Personal Information)
The School collects personal information to the extent necessary for its own operations, including provision to third parties, in a lawful manner.
Article 3 (Management of Personal Information)
The School will protect and manage personal information provided by customers in accordance with the purpose of the law, and will make every effort to strengthen security.
To this end, the School will implement organizational, personnel, and physical control measures to protect information.
Article 4 (Use of Personal Information)
The School will not use Personal Information without the consent of the customer for any purpose other than the following
(1) To provide our services, etc.
(2) To provide information regarding our services, etc. by e-mail, direct mail, etc.
(3) To respond to various inquiries from customers to the office staff and from the office staff to customers.
(4) To develop new services or improve our services
(5) To provide information on events, seasonal programs, new products, etc.
(6) To share photos and videos of school events with children and their families.
(7) To send out information on education and public relations related to the above items.
Article 5 (Recording of Personal Information on Telephone Calls)
In order to accurately understand and respond to the opinions and requests of our customers, the School may record the contents of telephone calls. Please understand this in advance.
Recorded Personal Information will be deleted as soon as there is no longer a need to use it.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. The School will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer, except in the following cases.
(1) When we receive a request for disclosure with legal obligations from the relevant authorities.
(2) When we deem it necessary to protect the life, body, or property of the School, our customers, or third parties.
(3) When disclosing statistical data in a format that does not identify individuals.
2. In the event that the School outsources personal information for the purposes of use described in Article 3, the School will conclude a confidentiality agreement and ensure that appropriate management methods are implemented.
Article 7 (Reference, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information)
The School will respond in good faith to requests from customers to inquire about, correct, or delete their own Personal Information. Please contact the following address for inquiries regarding personal information.
Article 8 (Others)
Third party websites linked from the School' s website have separate and independent policies regarding the handling of Personal Information. We are not responsible for the handling of Personal Information on these linked websites.
Contact for inquiries regarding